Mfuwe Lodge is located just inside the main gate of South Luangwa National Park. The lodge consists of 18 individual chalets with private verandas overlooking lagoons bustling with life.
Our accommodation for 6 nights is at this award-winning lodge, voted best in Zambia. The game viewing starts at the lodge and continues on day and night drives with our guide to educate
you about the flora and fauna of the bush. We will also explore the bush on
foot during morning walking safaris.
Rooms are luxurious with A/C, ceiling fan, plush beds with mosquito netting,
a full en-suite bathroom, running hot and cold water, private deck,
electricity, outlets, soap, shampoo, and mosquito repellant.
Beginning in November, elephants become frequent visitors to the lodge.
They make their way through the lobby to access the mango trees located in the courtyard.
Click on “The Elephants that Came to Dinner”
We will have time to visit the town of Mfuwe to do some shopping, visit a
local school, and see the great work Mfuwe Lodge is doing in the community.
There is an incredible spa located at Mfuwe lodge. Massages and other
spa treatments are available at an additional cost.
YOUR RETREAT INCLUDES:
• Luxury Accommodations (6 nights)
• All meals and non-alcoholic drinks
• Daily safari activities
• Daily yoga practices and workshops
• Roundtrip flight from Lusaka, Zambia
to South Luangwa
• Airport and camp transfers
• Daily laundry
• WiFi and cell service available
YOUR RETREAT EXCLUDES:
• International roundtrip flight to Lusaka,
• Alcoholic drinks
• Spa treatments
• Recommended tips to guides and staff
($20 a day: $10 to guide and $10 to
• Trip cancellation and travel insurance
• Zambia Visa
TYPICAL SAFARI DAY
Our daily “routine” will consist of a morning and/or an afternoon yoga practice. Activities will include a morning game drive or walking safari. Late afternoon begins with a game drive, followed by a bush tradition called a “sundowner”, and ending with a night game drive.
With our own private guide and vehicle, we have the flexibility to adjust and adapt to the rhythm of the bush. Mother nature does not operate on our schedule. The most exciting thing about the bush is to expect the unexpected!
Room rates are per person and all inclusive.
Twin Share: $4625 USD
Single: $5625 USD
**Space is limited. Deposit of 50% required to reserve.
SPECIAL 3 DAY EXTENSION:
• 3 nights at The Bushcamp Company’s Zungulila Bushcamp or Kapamba Camp
• November 29th to December 2nd
• Day and night game drives and walking safaris deep in the bush of South Luangwa.
• Accommodations, transfers, meals, and drinks included.
• The Bushcamp Company is the sister company to Mfuwe Lodge and is the only safari operator that
conducts safaris in this remote area of South Luangwa National Park.
Twin - $1995usd
Single - $2495usd